The Girl Factory by Logan Mountstuart

Mount Stewart Gardens thanks to the National Trust 

Title: The Girl Factory 

Author: Logan Mountstuart

Publisher: not known 

Source book: Any Human Heart by William Boyd

I looked Any Human Heart up on Wikipedia and was quite surprised how much information there was. Lots. And the article is worth reading if you are interested to know more.

And I was extra surprised to learn of several more books written by Logan Mountstuart. I knew about The Girl Factory, a salacious novel about prostitutes which sells well, but was not well received by the critics.

But there are also The Mind’s Imaginings, a critically acclaimed biography of (English poet Percy Bysshe) Shelley. And Les Cosmopolites about some obscure French poets, and much later in life Mountstuart moves to the south of France and says he is working on a novel called Octet.

Found on Pro Landscaper Magazine 





Comments