Where’s My Cow? by Miss Felicity Beedle

Thanks to Grist.org
Title: Where’s My Cow?

Author: Miss Felicity Beedle

Publisher: Not known 

Source book: Thud! by Terry Pratchett 

In Thud! Sam Vimes has to get home in time to read Where’s My Cow? to his little boy, Young Sam, at bedtime. Every day at 6 o’clock. It’s his absolute favourite. 

Because Sam is now the Duke of Ankh, married to Lady Sybil Rankin, and Commander of the City Watch of Ankh-Morpork, traffic can be ground to a halt when he’s late. 

Where’s My Cow? is also an actual picture book by Terry Pratchett, illustrated by Melvyn Grant. Reviews on the cover are from Patience Swivel of the Times of Ankh-Morpork “...wonderfully instructive”, and Brian Yeast of the Ankh-Morpork Literary Gazette and Paradigm Shifters’ Monthly, “Are we not all, in some way, looking for our cow?”.

OOK! Where’s My Cow ?, or possibly Where’s My Cow?, is a Children’s Book Winner of the Ankh-Morpork Librarian’s Award. 

Thanks to Scary Mommy


Comments